Pimple sized bump on labia and anus, have brown discharge. On birth control. Is it yeast infection?

I have a small bump, smaller than a pea...almost pimple sized on the outside of my labia . I also noticed there is another bump a bit smaller right between my anus and vagina. Before this I ve been having brown/red discharge which I think is because I took 2 packs of birth control in a row without a period inbetween. There is also itching but only in the morning and night. Both my partner and I have only been sexually active with each other and have been together for 4 1/2 years. We no longer use condoms , but I ve been on the birth control for 5 years without any problems till now. I m just very worried this could be something serious or something way smaller like a yeast infection that caused access bacteria.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013