Pimple sized boils under each armpit

Hey Doc, I ve got pimple sized boils under each armpit. No fever , headache or any other symptoms. They hurt when I touch them or apply pressure . This is not normal. Ampiclox? Cheers, Ben.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Hi,thanks for query.This could be due to hair root infection and it is common in this area as the moisture content in this area is high.You need to take a course of antibiotics and anti inflammatory for this after consulting your doctor.Please avoid pressing it,wear good ventilated clothes and maintain good hygiene.
wishing you good health.