Pimple scars on face and neck, change in skin tone, betnovate cream recommended. Effective?

hi.i m 21yrs old.i got many pimples few days back but they are gone now.but it left spots on my face and even neck .they r many spots.even i usd 2 b fairer bt bcoz of al pimples and its spots my skin tone has became dark.nt much dark bt cmpared to my previous tone,it changed to dark.some one suggested me betnovate i startd using betnovate N i came to know about its benefits of vanishing my acne spots.will it work?do they have syd effects?plz help.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012