Pimple on penis, done masturbation. Prescribed ointment after blood test. Serious?

Hi, I have wound/ pimple on my peni. I am did handjob and sometimes man sucking my peni. sometimes mans touching both our penis . I consult with my family doctor. Dr. asked to check on blood test on sugar. afterthat dr. given one day pack tablet. afterthat one week ointment [morning and evening should apply] with one table [daily night time]. Is there any serious problem? I didn t doing sucking. but, touch penis. so... I have to take any test? Please help me.... Thanks.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry too much. From the description, it is clear that you are worried about STDs. Yes, you are right. The way of sex you underwent could be a enough reason for contracting STD.

But I doubt it. Because your doctor knows about STDs. He would have told you about it if he suspects it. Therefore, do not worry. Follow the advice given by your doctor.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.