Pimple on breast, cleavage, no improvement with treatment. Breast MRI required?

hello dr. my daughter 26 yrs old single and a pimple like appeared on her right breast lower part and a liitle bit at the middle between the 2 breast. went to the dermatologist and has been treated diagnosed as boil . treated as boil for 8 dyas pus went out but why until now it looks like a pimple . If this was true boil, how long will it take to remove the trace . pls I need advice if I will bring her to another dr for incision and drainage or I will already do MRI breast?????????/pls help dr.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012