Pimple marks and burning patches around mouth. Used lookbrite cream. Quick remedy?

Hi, I had some pimple marks on my skin and I was suggest by a friend to use LOOKBRITE cream, after using it for like 2 weeks, the marks reduced. However, the area around my mouth started burning and now I am left with ugly dark patchs (at the edges of my mouth) it looks like its burnt and it was also burning a lot. I have stopped using the cream and now I am applying aloe vera on the burnt area. Can someone PLEASE advice me a quick remedy to over come the patches... Thanks a LOT...
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013