Pimple-like outgrowth, painless, extra muscle in labium. Advice?

I have this pimple like out growth, its really really small., painless, its kinda like an extra little piece of muscle ( i don t know how to exactly say it) on my major labium left side. it doesnt itch , pain or gets biig. its been there for sometime, i really don t know how long even.. tonight it came to my notice that i have 2 similalr structures like that little below the one i had & furhter up from the 1st one. these are much much smaller in size, unless you look a lot its not even seen. but the first one is visible, its like i can hold to it with the tip of my finger , just like a soft skin piece. im pretty worried. im abroad for studies. & i;l be going back home next month only. plz advice me :(
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
The extra piece of tissue that you have noticed is likely to be a skin tag. This can be removed surgically for cosmetic purposes.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,