Pimple like bumps on the penile shaft, cold, mild fever, throat pain post encounter, non-reactive Elisa test, advised re-testing. Suggestions?

i had a protectd intercourse with a sexworker....After weeks pimple like bumbs startd to appear on my pennis shaft....after 3weeks i got cold , slight fever and throat pain, flu lasts for 2-3weeks...bcz of my anxietty i tested elisa test after 33days the result cane non reactivee...and the doctor told me to come after 6months....im afraid can nayone help meee....is i contracted with any std or im infected of HIV..will the result be positive aftr 6months..
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012