Pile, stopped all prohibited food, cure?

Hi, Doctor I am worried for my health these days. I have a pile problem with me. I have stopped all spicy and all those prohibited food for pile. It s on starting phase and I have two of the balls around it. Last time I took snap and had a look and its very horrible and about to crack. So please help me getting ride of it as soon as possible. I am just 23.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response
It is good that you have changed your food habits. just ensure that you don't have difficulty passing stools as that will aggravate your problem. Next I will suggest you to consult a General Surgeon and get yourself checked up clinically to ascertain the nature and the grade of piles.That will dictate the further course of treatment . if properly treated piles is a completely curable disease.