Pigmentation, visible patches, irritation on face. Used melano, tretinex, sunscreen. Condition getting worst. Treatment?

hello.some sort of internal blackening started to occur on my face and a month back i consulted a skin specialist who told me i had hyperpigmentation and freckles on my face.he advised me to use these creams Melano,Tretinex and Solar light sunscreen and after a continuos use of these creams for a month the condition has got even more worse.there are visible patches and spots on my face,i feel slight irritation and can see rediness as well.i am very depressed and what should i do now?
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012