Persisting urge to urinate with burning sensation from condoms during sex after UTI treatment. What is the cause?

Well. I went into a clinic ,because i had been experiencing some symptoms of a UTI . They had told me that My urine did test positive for that,and prescribed me the medication Nitrofuratoin I had taken that for about a week, The pressure and pain seemed to subside,but I still have an urgency to urinate. The nurse practitioner told me she had sent a urine culture sample to a lab,but I haven t heard back on that. Also when I have sex now I feel that I get a bit of a burning sensation from the condoms even though they are lubricated,and this has never happened before,and i ve also noticed that it s bit more difficult for my partner to enter me.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012