Persisting pain while urination, painful bumps in vagina and clitoris. STD negative, UTI treatment done. Now?

I had a kidney infection in September last year and it went away after taking the 14 days worth of antibiotics. It came back after a few days then. I went back to the doctor in October to find I had another UTI (again with a high fever of 102 or 103 and burning when urinating). After that round of antibiotics it didn t fully go away. I still had a slight burning when urinating and after the urine and culture tests, I no longer had a UTI. I then had few STD tests done and were all negative. Now in January I still have painful urination and just started to get painful bumps around my vagina and clitorus. I have been with the same man (husband) for 10 years and have had 2 children (August of 2010 and June of 2012). I recently got my period he first time in Decemner after having my second child and noticed it now hurts to use a tampon . Please help me. I don t know what else to do.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013