Persisting pain in the ankle after an accident. Swollen ankle. What to do?<br>

Hi Doctor, hope you have a great New Year... Ok, i jumped off a shelf on to a plastic milk crate all my weight on left leg, went through the crate hit concrete floor thought i broke my ankle, but was not that bad... i did not twist my ankle at all... it swelled on inside of foot and outside, and front swelling on the heel. ok that was six weeks ago still hurts , especially when i bang my heel walking down steps or bumping it when getting out of my car.... what do you think... Michael
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013