Persisting pain, aggravates on lying down post laparoscopic appendectomy. What could the cause be?

hi Dr. I had laparoscopy appendectomy 6 week ago, the doctor said that my appendex was at the posterior part of the abdominal wall (near the kidney ), he said this explain the right lower back pain that i felt 2 days before the surgery. 2 weeks ago till now i had the same back pain that i had before the surgery, this pain get worse when i lay down i am afraid because i read about adhesion what is the problem? thank you
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012