Persisting loose motion, temporary relief with lime soda. How to prevent this?

I am 23, male. I have been having loose motion with bouts of constipation since 3 days. Though not very continuous, I go to the toilet every 2 or 3 hours. Usually, my loose motion stops in half a day or 1 day. But this is quite unusual as the problem is persisting on the third day. I had temperorary relief after taking sips of lime soda last evening. I thought it s over. But after waking up today morning; the condition is back to square one. Please help ASAP..
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Alternating constipation & diarrhoea suggests irritable bowel syndrome.
Most common cause is stress.
Do yoga regularly to reduce stress.
Consult ur dr for stool examination & other exam.
Avoid milk & milk products.