Persisting joint pains post viral fever. Is it safe to take Calcimax forte and netneuron for a long term?

Recently I had virul fever and my joints started pianing since mid Oct. Now I am fine but the pains are still not gone off fully. As per the suggestion I am using Calcimax Forte, and NetNeuron each one per day, and am suggested to use it till the pains get subsided. May be a month more. Is it safe to use thehese tablets for that long? I heard using clacium for long term may pose other problems. How far it is true?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
There is no harm in taking these two tablets and you can take them for any amount of time. I would suggest you to also take HCQ and SAAZ tablets as this type of pain does not improve with only pain killer and also remember one more thing that you should avoid cold and use hot water fomentation and SWD.