Persisting circumvallate papillae on the back of tongue, feeling of obstruction in throat post treatment for shingles, oral thrush. Reason?

I had shingles about 4 months ago. I received an antibiotic that I took for 10 days, three times a day and it went away. Then about a month ago I got oral thrush and received an oral suspension that has helped. However I still have enlarged circumvallate papillae on the back of my tongue and a feeling that there is something scratchy stuck in the back of my throat . I had blood work done a week ago and all of my levels came back fine. I ve also been extremely healthy my whole life. I m a 28 year old male of average height and weight 5 11 and 178lbs. What do you think it is and what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012