Persisting ankle pain even after decrease in uric acid level, taken Bencid, Colchincine. Suggestion?

I am patient of uric acid since 3 years. In these period my uric acid level has reached up to 7.2. However, when my uric acid level crossed 5.5 then starts ankle pain at right leg. About a week ago i was suffering from ankle pain and i was at remote area of Nepal for field visit and there was not possible to check uric acid level or any doctor. At that time i had take medicine Colchincine 0.5 mg and Bencid only 1/2 tablets twice daily (during the field visit i always keep these medicine in my bag). Yesterday, when i reached Kathgmandu and chek up my uric acid it was only 4, but ankle pain is not reduced yet. What i have to do please suggest me. My age is 44(male) Robin Bhandari
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012