Persistent sore throat in the mornings. Have associated myalgia and eye irritation. No cure after taking antibiotics

hi..i am 26 yr old male, last 2 months i am having persistent sore throat which worsen in the morning.. decreases as day progresses.. and i am having associated myalgia and eye irritation, both are more in the morning.. i completed 2 course of antibiotic as per doctors advice but there is no improvement. eye irritation is disturbing my sleep in the morning. Can give me some solution pls...
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013