Persistent pain in the outer nerve of penis, chronic condition. Treatment for pain?

Hello doctor, I am having a persistent pain in the outer nerve, (may be frenulum?) that runs along the penis . This pain is prolonging for more than a year, i do not know the exact reason for the injury, it might be during masturbation or during injuries happened while playing. This sustained pain effects my normal activity, most of the time I will become sad b cos of this. Can not discuss with anybody else. I m in a very much bad situation seeking for the right advice.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013