Persistent migraine with nausea and vision problems, diarrhea. Taking phenegran, advised prednisone. What should be done?

I have had a migraine for a week with nausea and vision issues, now have added diahrrea to it. I m not taking any new meds since this started, so it s not from that. Taking phenegran for the nausea but have a history with phenegran with no side effects. Have been to personal doctor twice - once gave me a toradol shot and the other game me Imitrex - neither got rid of headache. He now thinks I should take prednisone - but I m skeptical. What should my next move be?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012