Persistent low grade fever and headache for a child. Face become red and blotchy. All vaccinations taken. CBC level normal

I have a 5 year old daughter who has been having a persistent low grade fever and headache everyday for the past month and a half. The worst headache and fever episodes are in the morning when she wakes and late afternoon, with milder episodes throughout the day. The fever stays between 99.8 and 100.8. During one of the episodes she had a rash appear on her left arm that was both raised and under the skin red bumps and dots that went away a few hours later. When she has a fever she rests on the couch, curled up in a ball, holding her pillow. Her face gets very red and blotchy and she is very hot to the touch. Her appetite hasn t changed much, but she has been requesting to eat soup almost every meal. We travel frequently and have been to India, Nepal, Taiwan, hong kong, and southern, southeastern china. We also live in Beijing, and she is up to date on vaccines. Our doctor visit didn t reveal much, except that her CBC levels were all normal. Thank you for any help.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012