Persistent joint pains, have sweating on the chest on the middle of night. Taking vitamin D supplements, apple cider vinegar, on daily exercise regime. Sign of underlying issue?

hi, for the last few weeks, i have been having joint pains in my arms and shoulder . went to the doctors and it seems that I have a vitamin D deficiency. I was placed on 50,000 units of vitamin d for 4 weeks with the last pill taken Wednesday. However, I noticed that I am still having some joint pains on some days so I started a daily regiment of exercising by walking a mile a day, weights for the arms and cycling for 30 minutes daily. For the past two nights, I have experience waking up and find a little sweat on my chest which I have not experience before. Also, I have started on an apple cider vinegar regiment daily of 1tbs in 16 oz water and also a cup of ginger root tea three times day. Is this a sign of some other under lying issue that I should be concerned about?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012