Persistent headache, weakness, feverish. What could be the reason and treatment?

Dear Sir / Madam I am from Bangladesh. My wife (Suraiya Islam, 32) has got some problem of headache , sometimes it becomes severe and sometime remains within tolerate limit but never becomes zero. Weaknesses, feeling fever but no temperature are also associated with these. My daughter (Anika Aiyesha Mahmud, 9) tells sometimes that she gets the same problem of headache. So I need your expert hands’ suggestion for them. We are planning to visit you on august 22, 2012. Would you please suggest me the name of your respect consultant and also how I can get the appointment of that time? Looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible. Mostofa Mahmud Hasan
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM
Do blood test for fever.
Widal test
Malaria tedt.
Complet blood count.
For headaches