Persistent headache, pain worse on standing. Hip surgery done. History of osteoporosis. Causes?

I very rarely get headaches , but one started yesterday and continues today. Pain is worse when standing and slightly eases while lying down. Feels like my head is going to explode from the pressure. The only time this has happened before was in the hospital following a total hip replacement . Wondered if it was a blood pressure issue. Though I ve never had an issue with it before. (FYI... 44 yo female post surgical menopause at 25, multiple rt hip surgeries, OA, and osteoporosis w/ multiple stress fx of lower extremities)...otherwise healthy. ;)
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013