Persistent feeling of acid bubbles in stomach, had eaten stale food, taken ranitidine

I though up on tusday night I bealive I ate something that wasnt in good condition, I got pain in my stomach in the center of my body, and took care of what I ate, today I did got coffee, with no hurting at all and a frappe with no hurting, but when I got to sleep I felt this acid bubles an felt really bad, I took 300mg of ranitidine more than hour ago and I still feel the bubbles I am chewing gum also, but its still there
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012