Persistent bruising on leg post dry shaving. Remedy?

I dry shaved my lower right leg. as soon as i did it on the right side of my leg it appears to be webby bruising. I has been like this for 2-3 weeks.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Dec 2013
It is quite common to find your kind of problem in winters which is known as Raynaud's phenomenon. It is due to sudden cold exposure and rapid rewarming after that. For the relief you wear cotton socks in twin layers with best of cold protection. Do not rewarm the area rapidly on heaters or warmers. You can take a pain killer such as paracetamol by mouth for one to two times a day.