Periods late. Worried about pregnancy. Can primolut cause miscarriage if pregnant?

Hi, I m 25 years old this is the third day my period late and I m pretty worried coz 17 days ago my boyfriend and I fooled around but no penetration happened, I m a virgin , I m very scared that I might be pregnant I m taking primolut nor that a pharmacist friend prescribe for late period, can this cause miscarriage in case I was really pregnant? Or wether there s suh a medication I can take at home and have a miscarriage or make my period come?
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer