Periods followed by stomach cramps and white discharge, negative pregnancy test, later breast pain. Did I test early?

Hello, in november i had my period on the 17th it lasted 5 days and it was normal. I had sex with my husband around the ovulation period and on the 12th of december using the pull out method. My period is irregular so I wasn t too worried when i got my pnioen the 21th of december. But my period was not normal, it was light and I had dark red blood for the first 2 days and the 3 last days I had brown blood. I started to have stomach cramprs and white discharge the next day; it lasted a week.Three days after my period ended i did a pregmancy test but it came ot negative.Now the cramps stopped and i ve got a pain in my left breat. I keep wondering what is going on. Is it possible to still be pregnant and maybe tested too early?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  10 Awaiting Answer