Periodic swelling and pain in skull. Histroy of tumor. Prognosis?

Hello Doc, I had tumor back in 2001, and since the like every six months to maybe once a year my skull swells and hurt tremendously. I've went in and had it check but the was no diagnose done. One Doctor told me to go in when it swells. It just resently swelled that is why I would like to hear your prognosis of what it could be and what should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
What was the size of the swelling? what was the consistency? is there any cough impulse? anyway a swelling should be examined clinically. Proper diagnosis to be made first. You should go to a general surgeon. He will try to assess the origin of the swelling. Prognosis will depends on that.