Periodic stomach pains, kidney and urine infection ruled out. Could it be related to cervix?

Hi I keep getting pains i my stomack. this has been on going for months now, maybe even a year. Often it hurt before I need a poo and even a wee. sometimes just happens when I don t. I have had urine test done and it s not a kidney or urine infection. I ve looked online for symptoms of different cancers that are in that area of pain and it doesn t sem to be any of those. I m 22 and had a baby just over 2 years, coul it be anything to do with my cervix? I hope you can help me because when ever I have mentioned this to doctor nd my surgery they never seem to pay attention to it
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013