Periodic headaches at the back of head causing dizziness and nausea, pricking chest pain, weakness in arms, fatigue, shortness of breath, have general eye weakness. What do these symptoms denote?

I always have on and off headaches especially at the back of my head feeling dizzy and nauseated. Also I noticed this slight swelling at the sides of my neck on and off. I just had my eyes checked and I was told that I have general eye weakness and need to specs along with headaches I have this pins and needle from my left upper chest pain and left arm mild weakness. Lately, i often feel tired and breathless only upon minimal exertion . Please help me. I don t know what has been going on to my body. I am female, 41 yr old
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012