Periodic chest pain, mild palpitations, advised to have cardiologist's opinion. Can I take roller-coaster ride?

HI im 17, i recently wen tto the doctor and he aid i had heat palpitations. i specificcally asked him to check that because i had chest pain from time to time. He said he wants me to see a cardiologist that i have a mild palpitation but it is nothing to worry about and i should not be concerned. I have gradbash today at Islands of adventure.. so rollercoasters.. can i go on them? i have not had chest pain in a while
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012