Perianal itch. Prescribed Pevisone cream. Need prescription?

Recently I had Perianal itch like 3 weeks already. In Jan,2013 I had one Haemorrhoid operation, the operation was successful. The doctor who did the operation said the itch has nothing to do with the operation, I just need to use some Pevisone cream, Now I don't know where can I buy Pevisone cream´╝îdo I need to provide prescription?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
yaa you always need to provide prescription. please do not use any medication until you really need it thanks.