Penis shrinking due to maturation. Any treatment available?

sir i am 24 years old i am mastrubuting sice when when i was 10 yeras old....the size of my penis was near six inch after full erection when i was 20 yersa now after erection the size of my penis is 5.2 inch...and the hardness is also vey low of my dick during erection...plz help whts should i have to do now...any medicne or tretment.plz help me my marrige is fixed for next month.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013
Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query.
Many youngsters have such kind of feeling before the marriage. Please try to understand that masturbation is safe and will not cause any problem to you unless you are obsessed by it and doing the act repeatedly at the exclusion of your daily routine. Size of penis is not a concern and your feeling that the erection strength has reduced cannot be validated unless you are not able to have sex with your partner. A valid sex , with out much queries in your mind should not give you any problem.
If the problem stays even after your marriage, then you need to consult a sexologist or a urologist for this purpose.
Hope I have answered your query.
I will be more than happy to help you if you need any further clarifications.
In future if you want to discuss with me directly you can use the link:
Wish you a good health!