Penis not getting fully erected during intercourse, early ejaculation. Taking Selenium, salix nigar, lycopodium. Correct medication?

Dear Doctor, My name is Mutahir, i am 32 years old. I got married before an year back and is facing following problems : 1) My penis do not fully erected (semi hard / very soft) during intercourse due to which i face a lot of problem in insertion. 2) As i entered in my wife, I took about 8-12 seconds in reaching climax, due to which we are facing problem for our sexual satisfaction. The cum load is dense with yellowish color. 3) My size is 4.5 - 5 inches (when erect) with visible veins. I myself of the view that my size is also not upto the mark. Currently i am using following medicines for the last 3 days : 1) Selenium 6x (20 g tablets)- 3 tablets 4 times a day. 2) Salix Nigar Q 20ml mother tincture - 27 drops 3 times a day 3) Lycopodium 200 (lycopodium clavatum) - 3 drops 3 times a day. Here, it is pertinent to mention that i did masturbate before marriage, my masturbation frequency was two or three in a month. Could you please let me know am i using correct medicines, if not please suggest me correct medicines as early as possible as i am facing acute problem in my marriage life.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013