Penis is not getting hard, lower of testis is hard. Suggestions ?

Sir I am in a big problem, my penis is not getting hard and it looks like it is damaged because half of the penis, lower from the testis remains hard and uper from the penis remains soft.....! It looks like it is damaged, n it is also not straight not even thick and lomg, Suggest me something sir, please...! Will it be back to normal again....?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013

Dysmorphophobia is the condition in which person feels defect in normal look of body organs.

It is common condition.

You are having dysmorphophobia, also called body dysmorphic disorder.

Please remove misbelief from your mind that you penis is abnormal.

In normal condition, the shape and look of penis is of no importance.

In such condition, only urination is the function of penis.

Only during sexual excitement and intercourse, penis should be hard and erect.

In this condition also deviation of penis may be normal.

You need no treatment.

If you want to take, take fluoxetin tablet 10 mg daily for long time.

Have positive thinking and consider the reality.

When your psychological status will be clear, you will feel happiness and all good.

I hope you got my answer.

Dr. Ilyas Patel MD