Penis is discolored. Went after having unprotected sex. Erect, became noticeable. How to cure it?

the head of my penis is discolored(around the cusp) almost a black color, it went this way after unprotected sex a few years ago, i went to a doctor recently and he told me it looked normal however it becomes increasingly more noticable as the penis becomes erect i suspect this is why he didnt see it, a friend of mine had the same problem with the same girl and he said the doctor put him on a course of tablets
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

The discoloration might be due to some microorganism growth, to tell you the least. Instead of worrying unnecessarily, Why can't you go to the same doctor whom your friend had visited?

Just do it if you are sure about your friend's story. Or else, believe in your doctor and be happy.

Get well soon.