Penis is curved and nerves protruding. Why lack of confidence?

I am 27+ year old male , my height is 172 cm and weight is 68 kg. I have some problem regarding my penis , as it becomes very curved and all nerves are shown over it. just because of over musterbation. my nervous system is also become very loose as i feel lack of confidence . please doctor help me out and guide me please
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
First of all remember that sex is in our mind & not in organ.
due to musculature the resting penis & erected penis shows curved position.This is a normal anatomical position so nothing to worry about it's curve.
Over masturbation doesn't affect your penis structure.
The visible is vein not nerves.When you get excited there is a more flow in your penis makes it visible.
This has no relation to nervous system so you have not loss anything.
Try to decrease the frequency of masturbation by yoga or diverting your mind to other activity.
So nothing to have no disease.