Penis hurt, pain in walking and running, used ice, no relief

Hey doc I m a minor league baseball player and I was doing a running drill and shortly after my lower left ab like above my penis that area started to hurt didn t think to much of it.. But then like walking hurt then especially when I ran I hurt I ve been out for 3 days now getting a stretch with my abductors and ice and stim even a hot wharl pool plus a lot of rest but it s still there any idea what I did to it or might it be ?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern looking to the history given here this could be a muscular problem if I would be your doctor then I could treat this case with the following medicines
1) Tab Acetaminophen three times in day
2) Tab Ibuprofen 400mg three times in day
hope this information helps you have nice day.