Penis hole sticks, reddish inside, pain during urination. What is it?

since couple of days i have been suffering that my penis hole sticks and i have to open it for peeing. when i pee its hurts me a lot. it remains stuck throughout the day unless i pee and repeat the same thing. the part of inside of my penis hole has become reddish.. i m confused and worried about it. what is this and what should i do now?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You have not mentioned your age. From the vailable information it seems that your private part is affected with some inflammation / infection. Such a happening is common and should claar away within two to three days unless you remember abouth some unhealthy sexual practices.

Wash the area several times a day using warm water and mild soap. If the problem persists more than two days, please consult a dermtologist for further advice.

Wish you speedy recovery.