Penis getting shorter, controlling masturbation habit. How can I get normal penis size?

hi doctor iam sam from pakistan as ma problem is :- i do hand practise ( u knw) so due to it ma penius is gettin shorter rapidly now a days iam controlling ma best to avoid hand practise even i left it till a month has been spent but i wanna normal penis ma penis is only of 5 inches and and not fat too so how do i make ma penis noraml and make it fat as of normal humans plz dr.tell me
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hallo
You are suspecting that your penis has become shorter.Pl note that penis never gets shorter .Your penis length is 5 inches which is absolutely normal It is the degree of stiffness and hardness on erection that matters So do not give too much importance to this and be sure that nothing is wrong with your penis.