Penis does not penetrate into vagina but fingering does. Reason?

hi....i got married a few months back.....when me n my husband are trying to have sex ...we face a lot of problems ....there is no actual penetration happening ...no matter how hard we try his organ doesnt enter my vagina ....i m worried a lot what mite be the problem...my husband had inserted 2 of his fingers and they went in pretty well but when it comes to penis penetration it never works i feel only the tip has enteren the opening
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013