Penis damaged due to masturbation, smaller in length and squeezed in front. Medications ?

Hi,I AAAAA age 29,plz.help me out,my problem is that when i was around 14,my friend forced me to play with my penis and very soon i started enjoying the masterbating almost everyday with the result i have extremely damaged my penis,it has become very small in length and width and the front portion is more squeezed ......kindly recommand some medicine..
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012
Dentist 's  Response
Hello and thank you for your question.
This inquiry should not be addressed by medications. You should go to your physician, be evaluated for possible malformations and possibly recommended to a specialist such as a plastic surgeon.

Best wishes and good health.

Dr. Ward