Penile discharge, swollen red penis tip, slow urination. Using adderall. Side effects?

I have an occasional discharge from my penis and a swollen tip of the head thats slightly red and when I urinate it comes out slower and I have to get the rest out by striking the penis with my hand a little bit, all this started happening right after I started taking adderal I was sexually active a week before hand but this happened the day after starting adderall usage, I have read other things online saying the same effects. Is there any way it s the adderall causing this to happen
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012