Pelvicalyceal system of child dilated, not having any problem in urination. Need to worry?

Dear, sir my son is now 3month old. while i was pregnant at my 23 weeks 6days it was detected that the pelvicalyceal system of my son was dialated it was 6.5mm . after birth and upto this he is not having any problem in urination . but is bit worried about it . I had disscused this with his peditrision he had refer me to child urology specialist. so i want to know wheather its the matter to worry about . plz suggest?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013