Pelvic pain. Done angiogram. Taken cortizone shot. Can you help?

My pain is on the right sidein the pelvic area the diagnossesname is Pectineus. It started about 25 years ago after my first angiogram the pain would hit me an iwould fall to myknees and the it would go away I would mention it to many doctors and thy would say its nothik this went on for yeary untillit started every day since February 2012to this present day I seen a sports sergin this month and he gave me a crotizone shot in the area of the painit worked for about four hours thats all I am back to square one. Can you help me?? Joe
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013