Pelvic pain. CT scan shows ovarian cyst and non-specific fullness of renal collection system. Significance?

i got a cat scan done today due to pain in my pelvic area, i have a cyst on my right ovary . my question is this, the past two weeks i have had some kidney pain in my right side, and in the cat scan it says, both kidneys demonstrate normal contrast enhncement. there is non specific mil fullness of the renal collection system of both kidneys, right greater than left. what could that signify?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM and thanks for your query.
This is most probably normal.
If there is pain in the sides of the back, pl. do consult, to rule out obstruction by doing tests that specifically look for and rule out obstruction..

Best regards