Pellet like stools, gurgling noise in stomach, burning feeling in anus. Any thoughts?

Hi. I am 27 years old and 7 months postpartum. For the past 2 months or so, I ve been having pellet like bm s. Then for a weekend I will have diarrhea , or a somewhat normal one. Now it s back to pellets, sometimes dark, sometimes normal color, sometimes a little brownish yellowish, and sometimes it looks like it has mucus in it. At the same time, I am always very bloated, and my stomach will make some crazy noises, gurgles and more. The past couple of days, I have noticed that in and around my anus I have a burning/aching feeling. I have an apt with my doctor tomorrow, but I was just wondering if some of you might have any suggestions on what this could be. I always think worst case scenario, so of course I m convinced I have cancer . :( Anyone have any thoughts? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  130 Awaiting Answer