Peeling skin on palms and soles, dry skin on hand and feet, applying vaseline lotion

hi, my palms and my soles are peeling its been a month already and am starting to feel uncomfortable. and the peeling just keeps on going everyday. i feel devastated. please help me what to do. the peeling started from my phalanges and now reaching my palms and my soles. and no matter what i do i feel like my hands and my feet are so dry. i tried putting on petroleum jelly and vaseline lotion just to moisutrize it but still nothing had happened. I dont know what to do. its not painful nor itchy. i just feeling that specially my palms are so dry . plz help me.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012
Hi itchy peeling of skin over palms and soles can be keratolysis can be cured by antibiotic twice daily .use of rekfha daily once and application of moisteriser along with dipsalic ointment after saline compressors can cure the condition